The Stylish Blogger Award
I was thrilled to see that Debra, over at Writing With Debra had awarded me this award. I had to head right on over and leave her a comment thanking her. Just wanted to say another big thank you here.
In order to accept this award I am supposed to do several things.
1. Thank and link back to the person that has given you this award. (Done.)
2. Share 7 thing's about yourself
3. Award 10-15 blogs you feel deserve the award
4. Contact these bloggers and let them know about the award.
7 Things About Myself:
- I love to write, but have a really hard time expressing myself and having the words come out right.
- If I am frustrated or upset I bite on the thumb side of my left index finger (after all these years it has a lovely little callous).
- I spend way too much time on my blog.
- I love watching The Biggest Loser, it is my favorite show right now.
- I am reading 5 books right now.
- I love menu planning and I am so glad I started.
- I can't only drive a car with automatic transmission because I have no coordination.
Now I am to pick some blogs to share the award with:
- (Home) School of the Blogosphere
- Homemaker By Choice
- Three P's in a Pod
- Family Style School
- The Work of Childhood
- 3G=Growing Godly Girlz
- Our Family For His Glory
- Carter Chaos
- Children Grow, Children Explore, Children Learn
- A Class of Her Own
- Almost Unschoolers
- Blessings of a Stay At Home Mom
- Bytes of Memory
- Five in Training For HIM