Sunday, February 20, 2011

Monday Blog Hop

Let's go blog hopping!

Time to find some cool new blogs.  I'm looking forward to making some new friends.  I hope you can take the time to check out my blog, if you like what you see I would love for you to follow my blog.  I also have a Facebook page you could "Like" and if you have a second, could you take the time to vote for my blog on Picket Fences.  Click here to follow me on Twitter. 
Looking forward to visiting some new blogs this week. Have a blessed day.

The Not-So-Secret Confessions of a First Time Mom



  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Following you back. I love the age gap with my 3. The little one definitely got the life. Look forward to following you .
    Thanks again for stopping by.

  2. I'm your newest follower from the hop! Stop on by...

  3. Hopping over from One Busy Chick to follow you! Now I'm off to follow your other blogs as well :)

  4. Your kiddos are super cute!
    Stopping by to follow you from a hop today. Looking forward to reading more. *Amanda

  5. I am now a follower! I would like to invite you to visit the Link Up Lounge. This is a great way to introduce your blog, recipes, giveaways and more to new readers! =)


Thank you for visiting my blog today. I love to read your comments, so please leave me one if you have the time.

Related Posts with Thumbnails