Monday, May 21, 2012

Muffin Tin Monday: Finger Food

Muffin Tin Monday at

I could not really decide on a theme today, but I wanted to use the FunBites Cutter again. So I just cut the sandwiches, cheese and honeydew melon into squares/cubes and added some yummy finger foods I knew they liked.

Starting From the Bottom:
Monterey Jack cheese bites
Peanut butter and apple butter sandwich bites
Honeydew cubes
Froot Loops

You might notice I am missing a child. Tabitha spent the morning sleeping on the couch. Poor thing doesn't feel good. And I made her tin special for her too. ( I used shredded cheddar instead of Monterey Jack. It's about the only cheese she likes.)


  1. My guys love eating bits of food. It looks like your kids do too.

  2. Cute, I think I need one of those to make lunch more fun for my kids !

  3. Great idea, I bet my daughter would be more keen on eating sandwiches if I cut them up like that.

  4. Your Funbites cutter is awesome! Yummy lunch!


Thank you for visiting my blog today. I love to read your comments, so please leave me one if you have the time.

Related Posts with Thumbnails