Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Tiny Talk Tuesday: October 4, 2011

One day Tabitha said, "You know what I want to do, I want to go to space."
Daddy replied, "That is really expensive."
Amelia added, "You have to be an astronaut.
We need a helmet.
You know what we need to be safe in the rocket. A helmet."

Amelia, for some reason, continues to be eaten up by what I guess are mosquitoes. One day she said, "The bugs are bad they keep saying that I'm delicious."

Amelia really wanted to go out to play one rainy day. I overheard her say, "I don't care about the wetness, can I go out and play."

Amelia came out of the playroom one day saying, "I have my belly button in, it falled out." It appears she was putting what looks like a wheel to a matchbox car in her belly button and it kept falling out.

We tried to convince Tabitha she was really tired because she was yawning. She replied, "The reason why I am yawning is I have too much breath. I have to much air in myself."

For more cute sayings head on over to Not Before 7.


  1. very cute! kids say the cutest words


  2. Love your site! I’m your newest follower on GFC and Networked Blogs! I’d love to have you as a follower on the PS Beauty Blog too!
    I look forward to reading more of your posts :)

  3. Cute stories and sayings to remember! :) Thanks for linking them up to NOBH! :)


Thank you for visiting my blog today. I love to read your comments, so please leave me one if you have the time.

Related Posts with Thumbnails