So I find out about this great link up over at The Charming Mad Chatter a couple of weeks ago, and then I forget about it. So, I am linking up once again. If you get the chance I would recommend heading over to Madeline's blog and checking it out.
Here are the rules for the Learn Something New Tuesday linkup.
YOU MUST answer the questions in order to link up!
I will delete ALL links that don't follow that guideline!
Please link up the post and not your whole blog!
Theme: Favorite Foods!
1. Favorite Ice Cream Flavor?
2. Favorite Food of all time?
3. Favorite Candy?
4. Favorite Drink?
5. Favorite Lunch Meat?
6. Favorite Cheese?
1. Favorite Ice Cream Flavor? Anything that includes chocolate and peanut butter right now. We have Chocolate Panda Paws which is chocolate ice cream with mini peanut butter cups shaped like panda paws, and fudge swirls. I love that fudge, it is so thick in places.
2. Favorite Food of all time? Don't really have a favorite food of all time. Though Pizza Hut Pan Pizza would be a good choice, with lots of veggies of course.
3. Favorite Candy? Reeses Pieces.
4. Favorite Drink? Um, water. Really that is about all I drink. Though if we go out to Burger King my favorite drink is the Raspberry Tea. I also like Arizona's Lemon Iced Tea.
5. Favorite Lunch Meat? German Bologna (Wunderbarr brand) sliced thin
6. Favorite Cheese? Love Polly-O mozzarella or fresh mozzarella like my aunt used to get from the Italian deli when I was growing up. Of course, we can't get either of those where I live, so my favorite is Muenster, from the deli, sliced thin and placed on soft pretzels for a midnight snack. We take the soft frozen pretzels, put a tiny bit of the salt on , and cover with cheese. Bake for 6 minutes. Yummy.