Monday, July 30, 2012

Muffin Tin Monday: Olympics

Muffin Tin Monday at

In honor of the Olympics I gave the girls an Olympic Muffin Tin for lunch today.

We had the colors of the rings:
Blue Blueberries
Black Chocolate Chips
Red Grape Tomatoes
Yellow Corn
Green Spinach

Then we had a Popcorn Cone Torch that I saw on Pinterest. You can find it over at

Here is a better view of ours:

And daddy came up with the idea of making hard boiled egg gold medals.
I added the toast for a grain and the cheese ribbon for some dairy.
(I like to make muffin tins as balanced as I can.)

And so the girls have been introduced to the Olympics.
I think it's sort of cool they are being held in London this year. My mom is from England.


  1. Can you come make meals for me! You are so creative (and healthy!)

    Which reminds me, I need to go see if any more of my grape tomatoes are ready to be picked!

  2. What a neat idea! Love the toast and egg gold medals!

  3. Way too cute, the kids must have loved it!

  4. How cute! I bet the kids love having u for mom!!


Thank you for visiting my blog today. I love to read your comments, so please leave me one if you have the time.

Related Posts with Thumbnails