I've been tagged by... Camille at Crazy Mama. I am new to her blog and looking forward to getting to know her better.
The Tagged Rules
1. Post these rules.
2. You must post 11 random things yourself.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blog and tell them that you've tagged them.
6. No stuff in the tagging section about ‘you are tagged if you are reading this.’ Blah blah blah, you legitimately have to tag 11 peeps!
I started this post a several days ago and have since also been tagged by Farrah at 3 Kids, 4 Years. I am going to combine the posts by answering both of their questions, but only posting 11 random things about myself, creating only 11 new questions and tagging 11 other bloggers.
11 Random Things About Me
1. I can't drive standard shift vehicles.
2. I have tiny toes.
3. I love coffee, but I can't drink it because the caffeine makes me jittery.
4. I am 32 weeks pregnant with my 7th child (making this the 11th child my hubby and I have between us).
5. I'm addicted to the Baby Bump app.
6. I'm allergic to cats really bad, makes me have trouble breathing.
7. I would love to be able to open my own in-home day care.
8. During this pregnancy I have been craving chocolate/peanut butter, preferable ice cream.
9. I am obsessed with the Twilight series. I prefer the books and have read Breaking Dawn probably about 6 times (3 times more than the rest of the series).
10. I can't stand folding laundry.
11. I grew up in NYC (well in Queens).
Camille's Questions to me:
1. What annoys the heck out of you?
Not being able to sleep without waking up with the acid reflux while being pregnant.
2. What is your favorite junk food?
Right now, while pregnant, Reese's Pieces.
3. What are your favorite tv shows?
The Biggest Loser and Star Trek Voyager
4. What are your favorite movies?
Twilight Series (though I prefer the books), Lord of the Rings Trilogy
5. What is your New Year's resolution?
To be more organized and diligent in our homeschool this year.
6. What do you do to relax?
Let's see, I love to read to relax or watch a movie at bedtime.
7. Are you a parent? If so, what are your kid's and/or pet's names?
Yep, parent here. My husband and I have 11 children between us. My older children: Steven, Floyd, and Krystal. My husband's older children: Chris, Amanda, Candice, and Alex. Our children together: Tabitha, Amelia, Hannah and a little boy due to make an appearance Feb 17 via C-section.
8. What is your dream job?
Running a home day care while writing books.
9. What was your favorite subject in school?
My favorite subject in elementary school was math. I don't think I had a favorite subject in High School.
10. What is your favorite animal?
I love horses and I also love cats.
11. What is your favorite celebrity?
I don't have a favorite celebrity.
Farrah's Questions to me:
1.) How many children do you have and do you want any more?
All together we have 11 children. I have 3 from a previous marriage. My husband has 4 from a previous marriage and we have 3 together with one on the way. While I would have loved more, we have decided this is our last child because I am almost 39 and this is my second c-section.
2.) What is your all time favorite movie?
While I love Twilight and Harry Potter, the movies leave a lot to be desired. I would have to say (because I haven't read the books) that I love the Lord of the Rings Trilogy, with Return of the King being my favorite
3. Do you have a favorite sports team?
The New York Giants (this was my father's football team), I also root for the Bills with my husband, but if they are playing the Giants I have to root for the Giants.
4.) What is the hardest decision you've ever had to make?
Deciding what to write down for this answer. No, really, I am not sure. I would have to say deciding to sign the divorce papers my ex-husband brought before me. My church was advising me not to sign as it would make me have a part in the divorce. But I couldn't afford a lawyer and didn't know what else to do. Plus my ex kept getting in my face and yelling at me about it when I said I would not sign. So in the end, I signed the papers.
5.) What is your least favorite food?
6.) What's the first concert you ever went to?
My mom took me and a friend to see Stryper at Radio City Music Hall.
7.) How old were you when you got your first kiss?
Not exactly sure. Maybe 16 or 17.
8.) What was your first pet?
I had a goldfish growing up. This was when I was really young, between 5 and 10. It died the first night, so for the longest time my favorite color was orange.
9.) Chocolate or white milk?
White. Chocolate is an occasional treat.
10.) How do you deal with stress?
Not real well. I have a spot on my left index finger that is calloused because for over 20 years I will bite it there when I am stressed.
Questions For Those Who Have Been Tagged
1. How did you meet your significant other?
2. What is your favorite sport to watch?
3. If you had a choice would you live in the city or country?
4. Where would you go on your dream vacation?
5. What is our favorite fast food restaurant and what do you prefer to order there?
6. What is your favorite genre of books?
7. Do you prefer winter or summer?
8. Do you have any bad habits you can't break? Please share.
9. What is your favorite time of day?
10. How old were you when you got your first car and what was the make and model?
11. Do you have a favorite kind of doughnut?
People I Am Tagging
Krystal N' Co
Life With Twins and a Drama Queen
Discovering the Me in Mommy
From Mommy to Calm Insanity
Two Bears Farm
Bytes of Memory
Mama to 4 Blessings
The Chaos and the Clutter
If you do not want to be tagged, please tell me and I will apologize and remove you immediately! =)