Welcome to the EatSmart Precision MaxView Giveaway!
I am pleased to be joining in with another wonderful bunch of bloggers to bring you this giveaway hosted by Newly Crunchy Mama of 3 as a part of her Holiday Gift Guide. I invite you to continue reading to see what she has to say about this scale. Oh, and don't forget to enter the giveaway!
Innovative features include:
· [2014 VERSION] - Utilizes Step-On Technology and Sensor Accuracy--get instant readings!
· EXTRA LARGE 4.5" LCD display w/ Accubright blue backlight - Easy to read in any light environment--One of the biggest on the market!
· 4 High Precision EatSmart Sensors - Consistent and accurate measurement up to 400 lbs or 180 kgs every time
· Ultra thin, sleek design with high quality tempered glass platform
· FREE EatSmart Body Tape Measure now included - Another great tool to monitor progress!
· Auto Calibrated; Auto Power-Off; Runs on 2 AAA batteries (included); EatSmart 2 year warranty
Brandy over at Newly Crunchy Mama Of 3 recently reviewed this innovative, modern scale. You can check out her full review HERE.
I am thrilled to announce that one lucky winner will receive their very own EatSmart Precision MaxView Digital Bathroom Scale! How cool is that?
Enter to WIN an EatSmart Precision MaxView Digital Bathroom Scale :
Simply enter using the easy Rafflecopter form below!
This giveaway is open to residents of the US, ages 18+
Ends 11:59 PM EST on 10/08/2014
Winners will be drawn using Rafflecopter's Random Number Generator.
All entries will be verified, so play fair!
Winner will be notified via e-mail and they will have 48 hours to reply before a new winner will be selected. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. This contest is not affiliated with Facebook, twitter, Instagram or Pinterest in any way. Thanks for entering, and Good Luck!
Disclaimer: Participating bloggers are not responsible for prize fulfillment and did not receive compensation for this post. If you have any questions about this sweepstakes, please e-mail Brandy at firstname.lastname@example.org