Thursday, January 2, 2014

First Day January 2014

I am going to try to be more faithful this year to join in with this great link party. I think it is a really neat idea to chronicle the first day of each month in pictures. 

Our January 1st was actually quite stressful.  We had been without a properly working furnace for about a week and we were getting a bit tired of the cold. We spent most of the day trying to stay warm, after staying up until 1 am the night before to celebrate the coming in of the New Year!

Yes, they were being supervised. They were right there on the edge of the plastic.


  1. stay warm and have a get 2014! Cheers from Indonesia :D..

  2. No fun to be without a furnace! Hope it's working now. Fun pictures - happy new year!!


Thank you for visiting my blog today. I love to read your comments, so please leave me one if you have the time.

Related Posts with Thumbnails