We have a bit of a honey bee problem.
They had been coming in the house, and I found that the baseboard in my daughter's room had quite a gap and is missing molding, so I pulled out some tape and fixed it up a bit.
The next day, we noticed it was getting a tad buzzier.
Imagine my surprise when we got home from church and saw this:
Our neighbor knew someone who thought he could get the bees.
Unfortunately he couldn't get them all. And they are still there. Plus it got them all riled up and they are coming in the house more.
Looking forward to seeing your Wordless (or not so wordless) Wednesday posts this week.