Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Wordless Wednesday: February 11th, 2015 (w/linky)- 100th Day of School Celebration!

First they got to change their dimes in for a dollar each.

Then they used all 10 of their 10-bean-sticks to make a picture.

Then we read Psalm 100.

Then we surprised them with a trip to Disney on Ice!

And to extend our adventure, we ended up in a motel because the roads got too bad to make it home.

Looking forward to seeing your Wordless (or not so wordless) Wednesday posts this week.



  1. Aw, looks like you had a blast! Lovely shots - thanks for sharing! :)
    Happy Wordless Wednesday!

  2. Looks like a great week! I love Disney on Ice, and impromptu hotel/motel stays too! Little bit of adventure! :)

  3. Looks like great fun! Your blog is a blessing and I am now following it, and I invite you to follow Saved by Grace also:
    Love in Him,
    Laurie Collett

  4. What a wondeful day and yay for Disney on Ice, they do such a great job with their shows!


Thank you for visiting my blog today. I love to read your comments, so please leave me one if you have the time.

Related Posts with Thumbnails