Sunday, May 4, 2014

Sunday Photo Round-Up: May 4th, 2014

Time for some Scavenger Hunt Sunday!

On My Feet, Shapes, Little Things, Good, Egg

On My Feet

Finally purchased some new shoes a couple of weeks ago. They are so much more comfortable!


Monkey bars at the park

I couldn't help sharing their pattern shapes creations.

Little Things

Lots of tiny pinecones were to be found at the park the other day.


Just a small representation of my "palanca" I received at a Koinonia meeting, reminding me of God's goodness.


I have been trying to go back to eating eggs for breakfast to cut back on the wheat.


I almost forgot I wanted to participate in Photo-a-Day this month. Fortunately I was able to find a picture from each day so far this month that fit the daily prompt. Phew.

Day 1: Starts with J

My little Juice-Drinker

Day 2: Snack

The children were helping to make snack to take to our Venture Club showing of the new Veggie Tales movie: Veggies in Space: The Fennel Frontier. 

Day 3: Collection


  1. I totally remember playing with those shapes as a kid! Nice photos!

  2. Cute shots. My blessing used to have hair as long as yours-now I keep it at her mid-back as the longest length. Too difficult to work with otherwise.

  3. I love all the shapes shots. Your kids are so cute. I like the bookmarks with the Bible verses and I agree, God is good.

  4. Nice set for SHS - Your kiddos are just so cute. I liked them playing with the shapes and also collecting those little pinecones. Very sweet.

  5. Love all those shapes and their great creations!


Thank you for visiting my blog today. I love to read your comments, so please leave me one if you have the time.

Related Posts with Thumbnails