Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Wordless Wednesday: August 13, 2014 (w/linky)- Math Practice

Mommy and Daddy wanted to play a game of Scrabble. Tabitha wanted to watch and keep score. Sure, why not, I've been meaning to focus on double digit addition.

Caught in the act:


Figuring it out:

How many points did you get this time?

Getting it:

She did get tired of it halfway through and left to watch her sisters playing a video game. She didn't realize how long a game of Scrabble could last.

Looking forward to seeing your Wordless (or not so wordless) Wednesday posts this week.



  1. Anytime you can incorporate educational lessons in to play time is a good thing, even if they tire out too soon. lol Happy #WW!

  2. What a lovely little story in pictures. And I do love Scrabble. Unfortunately I am the only one in the family :-)

  3. you go girl :)..it's a prefect way to involve the kids and teach them some math as well :)..happy WW..


Thank you for visiting my blog today. I love to read your comments, so please leave me one if you have the time.

Related Posts with Thumbnails