- Sailing on the Seven Cs - A song about the 7 Cs of friendship (caring, consideration, commitment, communication, concern, curiosity, and cooperation).
- Everybody Wants to Find a Friend - This song encourages children to approach others to play and make friends.
- Sharing Friends - A reminder that we can share friends.
- Happy as Happy Can Be - This is a song of things that fit together, just like friends.
- Together - A song about wanting to be together with a best friend.
Set 6: Manners & Character
- H-O-N-E-S-T-Y - An investigative look being "reported" from the playground, where children state reasons why honesty is important.
- The Magic Word - A song about the importance of saying please
- Quirks - A reminder that no two people are alike and we shouldn't judge others.
- The Golden Rule - A reminder that being a friend means doing to others what you want them to do to you.
- Six Little Kids - A song that replaces children with the blind men in the story of The Blind Men and the Elephant and teaches that all the points of view are true.
Set 7: Happiness & Attitude
- Shake It Out and Dance - A song about the importance of getting rid of those negative thoughts and thinking positively.
- Who Knows What's a Kudo - This song is about telling others nice things about themselves and what they have done, to encourage them.
- I Don't Understand - A song that shows it is okay to ask questions if you don't understand and that not understanding doesn't mean someone is "dumb."
- Be Good to Yourself - The importance of seeing the best in everyone, including oneself.
- Better Together - Reminds children that it is great to have time to yourself, but it is also a good thing to have a friend to play with.
There are 5 songs in each award-winning album, all geared toward children ages 3-8, though children slightly younger or older will probably enjoy the songs. The issues dealt with in these songs are ones that confront children in this age group. I have three girls in this age range, and I know that one of the main issues that they are facing are making/learning to be friends. Of course, we want our children to have manners, be honest, treat others how they want to be treated and have a positive attitude too.
Along with these songs, Happy Kids Songs provides lyrics, coloring pages, and activities. These can be accessed by signing up to be on their mailing list. Doing so would also give you a download of the song of the month. While these PDF downloads of the activities are available for free, Happy Kids Songs also offers a 122 page Workbook.