I'd love to say I have it all together when it comes to raising my children. I'm assuming you would realize that just couldn't be true. Who can really say they are doing a perfect job bringing up the children God has entrusted to their care. I am always on the lookout for resources to help my husband and I bring our children up in the "nurture and admonition of the Lord."
That is why I was thrilled when I had the chance to join the Launch Team for the new book from the National Center For Biblical Parenting titled, "The Christian Parenting Handbook." Check out the subtitle for this great resource: 50 heart-based strategies for all the stages of your child's life.
I have been given the opportunity to review this book by Dr. Scott Turansky and Joanne Miller, RN, BSN. You can read my review of the book next week, during the official launch. This wonderful book is available now, but you are going to want to wait until next week to purchase it. I'm sure you are wondering why I would tell you to wait to purchase it if it is such a great resource. It just so happens that they have a lot of fun things planned for next week.
Now doesn't that sound amazing (and quite frankly so very generous)?
To clarify, in order to receive the $400 in FREE Parenting Resources you need to purchase the book from April 29 through May 5. Here is what is included in the package:
• The Christian Parenting Handbook electronic versions for iPad, Kindle, Nook or any mobile device ($29.97)
• Say Goodbye to Whining, Complaining, and Bad Attitudes, in You and Your Kids Lesson #1Complete Package including Lesson 1 on Video, MP3, Study Guide, and Children's Lesson. ($59.95)
• Say Goodbye to Whining, Complaining, and Bad Attitudes, in You and Your Kids Lesson #2Complete Package including Lesson 2 on Video, MP3, Study Guide, and Children's Lesson. ($59.95)
• Teach Kids to Listen and Follow Instructions on Video, Workbook, MP3, Study Guide, and Children's Lesson. ($59.95)
• Correction Ideas that Touch the Heart on Video, Workbook, MP3, Study Guide, and Children's Lesson. ($59.95)
• Addressing Bad Attitudes in Kids on Video, Workbook, MP3, Study Guide, and Children’s Lesson. ($59.95)
• Everyday Parents CAN Raise Extraordinary Kids Session #1 on Video, MP3, Study Guide, and Children's Lesson. ($59.95)
• How to Use The Christian Parenting Handbook 30-minute Video ($24.95)
There will also be some exciting events going on during launch week. They include
- A Google Hangout that will be hosted by Dr. Scott Turansky and Joanne Miller on Tuesday, April 30th at 7:30pm EST. This will be an on-air hangout where anyone can listen in. You can watch the video by going to the Biblical Parenting Facebook Group. You can also comment there and ask questions of Scott and Joanne.
- A Twitter party on Wednesday, May 1st from 8pm to 9pm EST. The hashtag you will want to follow is #heartparenting. And what is a Twitter Party without prizes? I hear they are going to be awesome.
I will also be hosting 2 big giveaways.
The first one will go live tonight and there will be 5 winners of some awesome resources from the National Center for Biblical Parenting. Here is a list of the prizes (come back later for more complete details regarding these prizes).
- Set of 5 Parenting Shifts eBooks
- One free Biblical Parenting University online course
- Disciplemaking at Home eBook
- The Christian Parenting Companion Guide
- Honor Multimedia Package
The second giveaway will take place during the Launch Party beginning April 29th and ending May 5th. This will be a Multi-Blogger Giveaway and the prizes are:
- iPad Mini
- $200 Amazon GC
- $100 Amazon GC
- Wii with Sports game included
- Kodak Easy Share Digital Frame with Music
To find out more information about what you need to do to participate in the launch of The Christian Parenting Handbook, click here. And don't forget about the giveaways, the Google Hangout and the Twitter Party. I hope to see you back here for this amazing opportunity!